Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: Jan. 22, 2024

The August 17, 1906, “Transcript” stated that contractor E.P. Cosgrove and his crew were almost done with the construction of an 18x30 farmhouse with 14-foot posts for Fred Nieman southwest of town. C.A. Berge was hauling loads of lumber for a “mammoth granary” he was building on his farm.

Mrs. M. DeHart of Pipestone, Minn., was visiting her sister Mrs. William Salmonson of Morris. Frank Kermott o...

 
 
Rendered 07/13/2024 21:48