Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford

Having recovered from his recent illness, John McVey shipped a carload of cattle to the South St. Paul markets on March 10, 1906. F.D. Dunham took a carload of cattle to the same market; he returned on March 14. Miss Mae Herbert arrived from Polo, Ill., to work as the stenographer and bookkeeper at the Maddux Law Office. C.C. Hanson came in on business. Mr. and Mrs. John A. Wren came in to shop an...

 
 
Rendered 07/12/2024 04:08