Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: Nov. 28, 2022

The July 21, 1905, “Transcript” stated that during the week Peter Crain had been hauling lumber to his Tiffany farm for the 44x84 barn he was having built. It would have a full stone basement and the stone work was done.

Rudolf Indergaard was in from the Plainview district.

During the week H.P. Carr sold his interest in the Davies Livery stable to G.W. Streeter.

The previous week Mack MacLachlan,...