History of New Rockford: September 26, 2022


September 26, 2022

 Sealed bids were received by county auditor W.C. Schwoebel until 4 p.m. May 22, 1905, for three steel bridges: 1) between sections 3 and 4 and 3 and 20, T150, R65 [Bush] to replace the old Nunn coulee bridge; 2) between sections 10 and 15, T149, R64 [Tiffany], to replace the Robinson coulee bridge; 3) across the James River between sections 3 and 10, T148, R66 [Superior], to replace the Hulb...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023