Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: July 11, 2022

The March 10, 1905, “Transcript” stated that O.W. Bauer had retired from the Independent Dray Line and his partner A.J. Larkin had taken over ownership. Bauer was going to concentrate his attention on buying grain for the Farmers’ Elevator. A Dissolution of Partnership Notice was dated March 1.

Roy Greitl of Barlow would assist at Nathan Stanton’s blacksmith shop during the summer. D.B. Wellman of...

 
 
Rendered 05/05/2024 03:37