New Rockford Transcript - Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: Nov. 8, 2021

 

November 8, 2021



On July 20, 1904, bricklayers began their work on the Phillips Academy building. Cyrus Ruland came in from the Tiffany Flats on business. Otto Henning, the manager of Dr. Charles MacLachlan’s farm southeast of town, came in on business. Mr. and Mrs. Erwin Forbes were in shopping. Martin Dwzrsman [sp?] was in from his farm northeast of town on business. Ida Radtke of Sparta, Wisc., arrived to...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021