New Rockford Transcript - Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: August 31, 2020

 

August 31, 2020



On June 24, 1903, Mr. and Mrs. C.E. Leslie and son Myron of Carrington and Mrs. Emma F. Shields and son James of Glen Falls, N.Y., drove up from Carrington to visit Mr. and Mrs. James Hyde. Mrs. Shields and James had been on the Pacific Coast and were returning home. Miss Norah O’Connell arrived from the Twin Cities to visit her parents west of town. Jacob Roffler returned from “a short tr...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 11/17/2020 23:48