New Rockford Transcript - Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: May 04, 2020

 

May 4, 2020



On March 17, 1903, Carl P. Bye of Sargent County came in with a carload of horses and began selling them at the Hotel Davies stables. Mrs. Andrew Johnson, Sr., and daughter were in from Tiffany to visit for the rest of the week. J.W. Walters came up from his Barlow farm and J.F. Clure was in from his farm northeast of town on business; J.G. Daley was also in on business. Pat Byron was up from B...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 09/10/2020 22:07