Visitor restrictions in effect at CHI St. Alexius Health Carrington
March 16, 2020
Due to President Trump's National State of Emergency Disaster Declaration and precautionary measures, CHI St. Alexius Health Carrington is implementing visitor restrictions until further notice.
Visitor restrictions include:
- Immediate family members over the age of 18.
- Visitation is restricted to not more than TWO healthy family members per patient.
- All visitors will be screened upon arrival to the hospital.
- During weekend hours, all facility doors will be locked. Access can be requested by using the phone at Admissions, door #1.
- Saturday Urgent Care at the Carrington Clinic will have regular hours and door access.
We're requesting anyone who is suspicious of or concerned with COVID-19 exposure to PLEASE CALL 701-652-3141 FIRST prior to coming to either the hospital or clinic. Screening questions will be used during the phone call.
These along with additional screening procedures have been implemented to keep our patients and staff safe. These restrictions and procedures are subject to change pending guidance from the CDC.