New Rockford Transcript - Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: June 7, 2021


June 7, 2021

On Feb. 23, 1904, J.R. Engberg was up from Barlow on business. Frank Bailey came down from the H. Peoples farm on the Sheyenne River. Mr. and Mrs. P.B. Anderson and family left Sheyenne, where he had operated a lumberyard, to go to Minot to live. That afternoon, Mrs. W.O. Baird had the high score at “Ladies’ Day” at the bowling alley. That evening, a large crowd enjoyed a basket social an...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021