New Rockford Transcript - Official Newspaper of Eddy County since 1883

History of New Rockford: Sept. 7, 2020

 

September 7, 2020



On June 30, 1903, Mrs. A.W. Cady, who had been in New Rockford for two years, sold her millinery business to Mrs. G.K. Gullicks, who would move the stock to her residence south of the H. Peoples & Company store on South Chicago St. Mrs. Burton Hulbert was in shopping. Frank and David Bailey of the Gudgell Ranch and Mr. and Mrs. H.G. Lathrop were in shopping and visiting. Sheyenne merchant L.G....



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020