History of New Rockford: August 10, 2020
August 10, 2020
On Sunday, June 7, 1903, Mr. and Mrs. J.G. Dailey were in New Rockford. The Children’s Day exercises at the Congregational Church saw the building “crowded to the doors.” A large number of New Rockford residents went to a baseball game in Barlow.
Miss Lillian Phelps of St. Catherine’s, Ontario, a WCTU worker, spoke in Brown’s Hall in New Rockford at 4 p.m. June 7. She was also schedu...